Design and Furnishing Consultant
1. Work closely with the Sales Consultants, assisting them in the space planning and finishes selection process. Attend client meetings and site visits to better understand space and furniture requirements, desired image, budgets and electrical requirements;
2. Perform site measurements and produce accurate CAD drawings of the client’s spaces; Develop furniture layouts based on client’s needs and requirements in compliance with current edition of OBC and OADA. Prepare detailed installation drawings as required;
3. Assist clients with finishes selection.
4. Obtain detailed specifications from the manufacturers on behalf of Sales Consultants and further assist the sales team in the quote preparation process;
Technical Skills Required
• Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of 2020 Giza is an asset
• College Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
Please send all inquiries to
Office Furniture Company in Need of a Tool-Savvy Installer
Do your friends always call you to help them assemble the stuff they bought at Ikea? Do you prefer to skip the gym and get your exercise on the job? Do you enjoy working with a team and meeting new people daily?
If so, Alternate Choice needs you!
Experience in the office furniture or moving industries preferred but not necessary. The ideal candidate will also be someone that is handy with tools and holds a valid driver’s license.
You should be comfortable dealing with the public and problem-solving on the fly.
This full-time position requires a Mon-Fri commitment from 8:00am – 4:30pm, with occasional work in the evenings and/or on weekends, depending on workload.
Come join the Alternate Choice team!
To Apply for this Job:
Send your resume and three references to: email@example.com
Call Terry at (905) 577-2047 for more details.